I know it might be too early to think of the spring season, but since time flies so quickly, I decided that we should already consider what to wear this spring. Plus, this winter was quite mild and warm. At least for me, I just came from a hot summer in Africa and am looking forward to wearing my layered outfits.
I am still feeling jetlagged. I spent the day exploring online stores and watching fashion runways to see what I would like to try this spring and found these 5 things:
- a blazer with a belt. I am a big fan of wearing a blazer, but wearing it with a belt has been a bit of a problem for me. Not every blazer can look good with a belt. Luckily, there are so many stores that offer cool styled blazers that comes with a matching belt, which can slim your body waist pretty well. I really love this one from Moda Operandi, but if you want a budget friendlier option, try this one from Zulily.
- a chunky pair of boots. Chunky heavy boots have been always been in trend, but this spring they will be on the hot list of everyone. I have been considering to purchase a pair either from Zara or Dr. Martens.
- a long trench. For the last 2 years, I have been a big fan of long coats and I definitely think that it is a must-have piece for every fashionista. Check this one from &Other Stories and if you want to invest your money on a luxurious piece, you can check Acne.
- a slouchy pair of jeans. These types of jeans have been so popular since Zara introduced them to us. I personally own 3 pairs of slouchy jeans and seriously love how comfortable they are. Zara came out with a newer style and even a version for petite ladies.
- a pair of golden hoops. Who doesn't love statement earrings to complete any of your outfits? Well, a pair of golden hoops will complete your look on any occasion. What do you think about this pair from Macy's?
Post a Comment