Summer in full swing. This is one of my favorite seasons for shopping for and wearing pretty dresses. Dresses are easy to style. All you need are some accessories like sunglasses, bags, jewels, and shoes.
I would like to share with you five summer dresses that you must have:
1. Slip dress. I still don't own a silky one, just because I haven't found one that I would really like to wear. But I saw a few pretty ones at Topshop, check out this lace slip dress with floral print.
2. Maxi floral dress. I purchased a few maxi dresses that I keep wearing every season when we go somewhere for vacation. Check out this creped maxi dress from H&M.
3. Linen dress. I bought some linen dresses during a Mango sale and probably will buy more. I appreciate how breathable they are. Take a look at this linen Mango dress.
4. A-line dress (is a must!). I thought that I would never wear them, but I was wrong. They look very flattering and draw attention to your waistline. How about this cute A-line cotton dress from & Other Stories.
5. Wrap dress. Wrap dresses are my favorite because I don't need to worry about sizing down or up. They are incredibly easy to style. You definitely will love them too. I would check out this yellow ruffled wrap dress.
Shop similar outfit