Looking at how to keep your brain busy and sharp in 2019? Well, I have a few secrets that help me continue learning and developing my knowledge in languages, strengthening my memory and opening doors to a healthier mind and body. If you are new to my blog then you must not know that before I started this blog, I barely spoke English. But I was brave enough to continue my journey to learn English in order to communicate with my other-half on different topics freely, and not wanting to feel shy to share my fashion adventures on this blog. My English may not be perfect, but with the help of my editor (my husband), he helps make clear what I want to say.
Anyway, I would like to share these apps that I use on a daily basis:
- Elevate is one of my favorite apps because it helps me master new words every day. Besides expanding my vocabulary, it creates a visual memory to help learn quickly. It also has some math exercises to help increase your ability to calculate faster. With Elevate, I learned how to read fast in English. I would advise using this app for anyone (even native speakers) because it develops your brain.
- Lumosity is another app for your brain. It has different types of games that help you to strengthen your memory.
- Duolingo is the perfect app to learn languages. I have been using it to refresh my memory of the German language and also learning Spanish by using it only 15 minutes a day. Of course, it is not enough to learn the language in a year but definitely provides a good base.
- Down Dog is another one of my other favorite apps that helps me to exercise, especially when I've spent a ton of time sitting behind a computer. It helps to stretch your muscles and strengthen your core. You can choose how long you are willing to exercise and it also the option to download videos in order to exercise when you don't have access to the internet.
- Left vs Right is another app to keep your brain sharp. I love playing these games when I am taking a break.
- AudioBooks. If you have no time to read books, I would advise trying AudioBooks. It might be sometimes hard to adjust the voices to understand what they are reading, but this app definitely helps your brain learn how to concentrate, thus saving your time.
- Youtube Subscriptions to Exercise, Yoga, Learning Languages, Mediate. I've used the Youtube app for quite a long time because I'm able to check my subscriptions for exercise, for listening to the news, finding inspirational reports, or even learning about other countries, history, etc.
- NHK World is the newest app on my phone that I loaded in December last year. My mother-in-law was watching Japanese news and I got curious. She mentioned that this channel has own app and I downloaded it. Since then, I have been using it to listen to what's happening in Japan and Asia.
If you didn't know I'm a big fan of Shopbop and I bought a few things during their sales. Once, I had to return their product (the jacket was too big) and their customer service was quite excellent, they apologized for the delay and refunded me right away. If you are interested to read more reviews check out this link https://www.influenster.com/reviews/shopbop
Vince Pleated Skirt | Shopbop
Shash Rio Fringe Earrings | Shopbop
Lace and Mesh Top | Shopbop
Staud Bucket Bag | Shopbop
Post a Comment