Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa is located on the beautiful Silhouette island. The hotel offers a boat shuttle to the island. As soon as we arrived we were greeted by the wonderful Hilton staff. They gave us refreshing towels and drinks. Later, a golf cart came to pick us up and give us a tour around the hotel resort: what we can find, where to eat, and they even let us to take us shower while our room was preparing. After freshening up, we got to sit at the bar and enjoy delicious drinks with appetizers. Once the room was ready, we got delivered to our private beach bungalow. It had a spectacular view of the ocean, with steps leading right to the beach. The bungalow itself had all the amenities one would expect, to include indoor and outdoor showers. Seriously, it was so magical! We found a little gift from Hilton of extra beach towels and some sweet snacks.
I couldn't be happier with our ocean view. Of course, after we unpacked, we ran into the ocean to look for some exotic fishes. After relaxing a few hours, we decided to check out bikes and explore the island. The weather was a bit fussy, so we had to cancel a couple of activities. I was quite sad we didn't get to go fishing! But every other night, we were enjoying the no-worries life on the island. Since I know myself and my husband, I think we made the right decision that we didn't book Hilton for entire trip, because we get bored very easily. That being said, I would definitely advise this hotel to all others who wants to relax and make babies ;)
Let's take a look at what I really loved about the Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa:
- Friendly Staff. We got to hang out with the entire management team at one of the welcoming nights and meet every single clerk. Everyone was from different countries, which created a nice multi-cultural atmosphere. Every time we requested something, it was delivered right away;
- Spacious Room and Comfortable Bed. I loved how big and how much space we had. Even the bathroom was incredibly big. My best part was when we returned back to the room, the bath was filled with warm water and flowers. Aww... how romantic!
- Interior. I generally love architecture and designs. When it comes staying in luxurious places, I always pay attention to how the room is designed, what kind of furniture was used, the artwork choices, etc. I really like wooden beds, high ceilings, and modern touches in the details.
- Big Variety of Food. Every night, we got to try different restaurants. One of my favorite's was Portobello. The contemporary design of the restaurant seemingly enhanced the flavor of the cuisine.
- Cleanliness. Can you imagine how many times we ran from the beach to our bungalow and back? I felt bad for the cleaning staff, but they were incredible friendly, and always left our place spotless.
- Things to do. You would think that living on the island, it probably doesn't offer so much. Just so you know, Hilton Seychelles Resort & Spa offers many things to not get bored. You can bike, fish, dive, hike, swim at the pool and even enjoy beauty massages or yoga session at the resort. Well, we purposely tried to focus on enjoying nature and basking in each other's company. We're usually on the move, but we wanted our Honeymoon to be different.
Our stay at the Hilton Seychelles Resort & Spa was short, but I would love to stay there again. We decided that we have to come back for our next anniversary. This post wasn't sponsored or gifted, all I am writing is a true from my own recent experience. I feel so bad that I didn't take enough pictures, but I was trying to avoid being on my phone too much. But you can watch my video on my Youtube channel, where I share my trips. Link here.