Hello, ladies and gentlemen! I am resharing one of my oldest post about my Chicago trip. However, Chicago to be a particularly wonderful and exciting place, so I would like to let you know what you must see and try if you are planning to travel there. If you would love to stay in the heart of the city and be able to walk around like we did, I recommend that you to stay in the Holiday Inn Market Plaza. It is super close to everything and has a wonderful view from the top. It has a cool bar with a great vantage point and isn’t over the top in terms of price.
1. Willis Tower (best view of the city, but long line if you want to take pics from the glass balconies)
2. Magnificent Mile (all high end shopping is there)
3. Navy Pier (a lot of food, outdoor and indoor activities, a fresh air)
4. Lincoln Park Zoo (be prepared, it is amazingly big)
5. Boat trip (best time at 5-6 PM, because you will see the city during day and night time).
6. Cloud Gate (awe inspiring outdoor art)
7. North Avenue Beach (clean and has an amazing view of the city)
8. Art Institute of Chicago (incredible exhibits from across the world)
1. Deep Dish Pizza (best place in town: Lou Malnati’s)
2. Night life at Lincoln Hotel Bar
3. Chicago Dog from Portillo’s
4. Italian Beef