Hello, my sweeties. You know, I always try to stay super creative and make my blog to stand out. But blogging and creating takes a lot of time and energy, and requires finding inspiration. I would love to share with you a few tips for how can you set up an editorial photo shoot.
- Think of the concept. I always looked up what I wanted via Pinterest or Instagram. I'm not looking so much for bloggers' pictures, but more looking at what models/ photographers have done.
- Think of the location. Location is usually a really important aspect for your photoshoot. Of course, outdoors is always best not just for cool places, but also for the photography reasons if you don't have a photography skills (shooting in daylight and outside is easiest).
- Think of the outfit. The outfit can create not only a strong image but also tell the story of your concept.
- Hair/ Make Up Style. I barely think of these things because I'm bad at styling my hair and my face. But if you work with professionals, make sure to tell them what you are looking for.
- Editing Skills. Luckily, I know how to use certain programs for editing, but I keep learning from Youtube channels like Photoshop Tutorials, Lightroom Editing etc.
Let's turn on your imagination and tell me the story, what we have created here. Best story will be shared in my next post!