Home Unlabelled Gyamjo Jewels
By Diana Horsfall 5:05 PM
Hi, my sweeties! Here is my awesome giveaway for you guys! I cooperated with an amazing Tibetan designer Gyamjo Jewels from Tokyo and he gave me the special opportunity of giving away one of his masterpieces to one of my followers!
Here is a little story behind this incredible piece:
Inspired by the prayer flag culture, which are found only in Tibetan society. Prayer flags are an important part of Tibetan culture. These prayer flags are found on the hills, monasteries, bridges, mountain passes, sacred places, on the roofs and houses where Tibetan people live.
Lung-ta prayer flags are of square or rectangular shape, and are connected by a long string or thread on top of each flag. They are commonly hung on a diagonal line from high to low between two objects (e.g. a rock and the top of a pole) in high places such as the tops of monasteries, stupas, and mountain passes. Traditionally, prayer flags come in sets of five: one in each of five colors. The five colors are arranged from left to right in a specific order: blue, white, red, green, and yellow.
It is believed that by hanging the lung-ta flag removes your obstacles and increases you luck and fortune. And also brings happiness , peace , success & blessings to all the sentient beings.
Made from silver 925 w/ and 18k gold coating.
How to enter:
1. Like Gyamjo Jewels Facebook page
2. Like Queen Horsfall Facebook page
3. Repost and leave a link to the repost
4. Like or Comment on any pictures on Gyamjo Jewels FB page
5. Leave a blog comment: Reason why you should win, country you are from and name + email.
6. Follow me on Instagram @DifferentCandS (leave your Instagram name in the comment below)
7. Repost any of my Instagram pictures and mention that you entered to my giveaway (Tag me that I can track entries).