It may be a little bit early to start holiday shopping, however, it is never too early to start thinking about it! Later, you might not have time or items will be sold out lightning fast. After browsing for a couple hours, I finally made my first holiday gift guide. I hope that this guide would help you too!
1. Ann Taylor Petite Coat. I am big fan of bright colors and sky blue is one of the most lovely and wearable colors this season. Since it was a big trend for spring, I am wearing it with even bigger love for the fall and winter seasons.
Coat | here
2. Mac Powder Blush. I do not know any girls who would not love to get something from MAC. Don't you agree?
Powder Blush | here
3. Jo Malone home candle. It is always a cute and lovely gift for any occasion. What I love most about these candles is the cute box they come in.
Candle | here
4. J. Crew sweater. Oh, I had a big crush on this sweater from the first moment I saw it. Keep your eyes open on Black Friday. It is going to be crazy!
Sweater | here
5. Grey Cable Knit Scarf. I love cozy things. And this scarf would be perfect to keep me or my friends warm.
Scarf | here
6. New Balance for J.Crew Sneakers. These sneakers are so popular for many bloggers. I would love to have a pair of them!
Sneakers | here
7. Stila Best of Black Set. Out of everything I found today, this is my favorite item. I have been advised by many other Instagram friends that I should try this eye liner because it is long lasting. To get a full set of favorites from Stila for such a low price is my clearcut winner.
Set | here